- Open Internet Explorer by clicking on the Internet Explorer (a large "e") icon on your desktop. If you don’t see the icon on your desktop, you can open it through the "Start" menu by looking under "All Programs."
- After Internet Explorer opens, click on "Tools" at the top right hand side of the window. After you click on "Tools" select "Internet Options."
- Click on the "Security" tab. Select the "Internet" icon. This icon looks like a globe.
- Click on "Custom Level" and a "Security Settings – Internet Zone" window will open. Scroll down to the bottom of the list and look for "Scripting."
- The first thing listed under "Scripting" is "Active Scripting." Choose "Enable."
- Click "OK." Click "OK" on the next screen.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
How I Turned Myself Into a Spartan (And Why Every Man Should...
This workout (and philosophy) recast me from browbeaten shrub to rock-hard warrior.
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…