- Open Internet Explorer by clicking on the Internet Explorer (a large "e") icon on your desktop. If you don’t see the icon on your desktop, you can open it through the "Start" menu by looking under "All Programs."
- After Internet Explorer opens, click on "Tools" at the top right hand side of the window. After you click on "Tools" select "Internet Options."
- Click on the "Security" tab. Select the "Internet" icon. This icon looks like a globe.
- Click on "Custom Level" and a "Security Settings – Internet Zone" window will open. Scroll down to the bottom of the list and look for "Scripting."
- The first thing listed under "Scripting" is "Active Scripting." Choose "Enable."
- Click "OK." Click "OK" on the next screen.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
13 Things to Look Forward to in Your 30s
You’ve probably been told that your 20s will be the best years of your life. As someone in their 30s, I can tell you honestly that nothing could be further from the truth. Here are ...
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
Remember when Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman made all that noise—and news—before the Super Bowl? We had the story long before the season even started, trailing him all over Se ...