- Open Internet Explorer by clicking on the Internet Explorer (a large "e") icon on your desktop. If you don’t see the icon on your desktop, you can open it through the "Start" menu by looking under "All Programs."
- After Internet Explorer opens, click on "Tools" at the top right hand side of the window. After you click on "Tools" select "Internet Options."
- Click on the "Security" tab. Select the "Internet" icon. This icon looks like a globe.
- Click on "Custom Level" and a "Security Settings – Internet Zone" window will open. Scroll down to the bottom of the list and look for "Scripting."
- The first thing listed under "Scripting" is "Active Scripting." Choose "Enable."
- Click "OK." Click "OK" on the next screen.
So, you’re thinking of starting one of these so-called ‘websites,’ huh? Sounds cool. Do you have a kickass name picked o ...
Progress is great and all, but it has its downfalls. From DVR to GPS, one-cup coffee to automated payment, some “advance ...
We all knew the question. How would Google continue to make money with just the Cost per Click (CPC) method of advertisi ...