Want to know how to enhance a boring sex life? Many people who have been in a relationship for a long time can get bored, but there are lots of ways to enhance a boring sex life. It helps if both people are willing to keep an open mind and try different things.
- Change positions. Couples who have been together for years tend to fall into patterns in bed as well as out of it. If there is a position both people like, they tend to stick with it. But even a fun position can get boring after awhile. Mix it up. Try man on top, woman on top, side by side sex, or the man behind the woman. Some people also like the position where the man stands or kneels and the woman sits on the edge of the bed.
- Vary location. There are plenty of places to do it besides the bed. Try the floor, or the living-room or deck at night with the lights off. Act like teenagers and go parking. The element of excitement that comes from the possibility of getting caught can add a new dimension to sex.
- Remember foreplay. This is another thing that sometimes falls by the wayside when a couple has been together for a long time. Spend time exploring the other person's body. Experiment with lubricants if the problem is trouble with dryness for the woman. There are even lubricants on the market now designed to enhance pleasurable sensation during sex. These are usually available at drugstores and supermarkets. You can also try sex toys such as vibrators to enhance boring sex. These can be used during foreplay or as part of sex itself.
- If the woman likes lingerie, buy her some new, sexy lingerie. People often act sexier when they feel sexier.
- Enjoy erotica together if both partners are up for it. An erotic book or movie can get you both in the mood. Just make sure not to make comparisons about your partner to the people in the movie.
Enhancing a boring sex life is possible if both people are willing to keep an open mind and try some new things. Changing positions for sex, where you do it and spending some extra time on foreplay can all pay off.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…
25 Rules of Style Every Man Should Follow
Wear by them.