It is important to learn how to enjoy sex with a new partner. New partner sex can be fun, exciting and spontaneous. Most people want to learn how to feel comfortable and relax when engaging in sex with someone new. It’s normal to be a little uneasy about the encounter, but the key is relaxing your mind and just allowing yourself to be carefree. There are a few things one can do to prepare for the new encounter.
Things you will need for new partner sex:
- A clear mind
- Incredible Foreplay
- Mood Music
- Get yourself together. Having sex with someone new is like having sex for the very first time. One can be nervous because they do not know what to expect. This is called anxiety and maybe even a little anticipation of what the encounter will bring. Try to relax. Think of it as a challenge to put your best foot forward; in this case your best loving and sex forward.
- Make up in your mind that you are going to enjoy yourself. The mind is powerful. You have to create positive energy and positive thoughts. You have an exciting task ahead of you and you want to be mentally ready.
- Play mood music. Find some music that will get you in the mood just thinking about the new encounter. Listen to the music as long as you need. Music can be a mood setter.
- Make sure you initiate foreplay. Most new lovers will enjoy it if you give their body extra undivided attention. Foreplay is a great way to get things started and get your new partner in the mood. If you are the type that enjoys candles and oils; get some and have fun with your new partner.
- Explore your partners body. This is always the fun part. You get to explore and learn what turns them on, and what types of positions they like. You can try asking them but it is always better to just dive right in and find out for yourself. Make sure you use condoms until you are sure of your new partners sexual history.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
13 Pro Wrestling Tales Too Crazy to be True—But They Are!
Because the gnarliest stuff happens when the cameras are off.