Here is how to enjoy sex without a partner. Really let's admit it we all once in a while will try to enjoy sex without a partner. But how do you really enjoy sex when it's just you? Are there ways that can be used that will make the sex more enjoyable when you are masturbating? Or is it all about how you feel when you are doing the act?
- First off the most important thing in how to enjoy sex without a partner is to not feel guilty. Many people think that masturbation is a bad thing, but it helps to relieve tension and that rush of chemicals after an orgasm can help you feel more energized and alive. Don't let someone make you feel guilty for enjoying sex by yourself; it can ruin your chances for real enjoyment.
- Be in a comfortable position. Simple enough make sure that you are able to pleasure yourself without bending too much or hurting yourself. Pain can be a quick way to end the pleasure and enjoyment that you feel from sex without a partner.
- Have the right tools for the job. Okay so you may just be using your own hands a lot of the time, but a really good dildo will do wonders for your enjoyment in sex without a partner. Try to get one that is just the right size. Because those bigger ones are something that can hurt and really make the act something that isn't near as much fun as it can be.
- Lubrication is a must. Sure you can use spit, but if you can get something else to make sure that you are not dry, but moist. Nothing can take away the enjoyment more than dryness and pain in trying to place a tool into the right places! Or for guys you know how it can hurt when you try to masturbate without lubrication.
- Use other helpers to get the job done. Guys love to look at pictures and some girls may love that too. Whatever you like to look at that makes you feel horny should be used to increase your enjoyment when having sex without a partner. Whether you watch a short video or a longer porno movie. It will help in getting you excited and ready to go and even help you to finish with a gasp at times.
Masturbation is something that many people will do each day of their lives. It can be something that will help them after a long hard stress filled day, or just the way they prepare for bed. But it is very possible to be able to learn how to enjoy sex without a partner!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
13 Things to Look Forward to in Your 30s
You’ve probably been told that your 20s will be the best years of your life. As someone in their 30s, I can tell you honestly that nothing could be further from the truth. Here are ...
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
14 Things to Look Forward to in Your 40s
The door is wide open to say and do anything you want. Such as the following...