How To Ensure You Have Good Sexual And Reproductive Health
Want to know how to ensure you have good sexual and reproductive health? Most men overlook the importance of good sexual and reproductive health until issues occur. Read on for more information.
- Use protection during sexual intercourse. Use condoms and dental dams to protect you and your partner from sexually transmitted diseases. If you are sexually active, always protect yourself to ensure good sexual and reproductive health.
- Don’t forget your annual checkup. Regular visits to your doctor will ensure you have good sexual and reproductive health. STD screenings will be performed, and your doctor will check for any diseases such as prostate cancer or any other concerns or questions you may have. Encourage your partner to do the same.
- A healthy diet will ensure you have good sexual and reproductive health. It is ok to treat yourself to your favorite foods now and again, but don’t forget to eat a diet low in fat and high in fiber. Other systems in our body need nourishment to keep going daily, and so does our reproductive system.
- Take your vitamins, and get rest. A good multivitamin will also assist in ensuring you have good sexual and reproductive health. Taking a daily multivitamin will keep you strong and healthy internally. You will be more alert, energetic and will be able to keep up when you are on the go and having a hectic day. Get adequate rest to reduce stress levels, and ensure you function well throughout the day.
- Stay hydrated and exercise. Drink plenty of water so that you can function throughout the day. Exercise and maintain a healthy weight. Once your heart is healthy, you will be too and feel healthy. This will ensure you have good sexual and reproductive health overall when you are feeling energized and engaging in regular exercise.
Do not smoke or take illegal drugs.
Drink only moderate amounts of alcohol if you do.
Reduce stress and practice relaxation techniques. Stress can reduce the number of sperm produced or cause impotence.