How To Erase Weightlifting Stretch Marks
With weightlifting, the stretch of the body from one state to the next becomes compromised resulting in stretch marks, however, there are several ways to learn how to erase weightlifting stretch marks safely and easily.
To help erase weightlifting stretch marks you will need:
- One pound of unrefined shea butter
- Six oz. of grape seed oil
- Six oz, of olive oil
- One empty bottle
- Remain patient and consistent. The removal of stretch marks is a process which will take almost six months to achieve the full results, therefore it is important to remain patient during this period in order to allow continual results. It is also important to remain consistent with the same routine every day. Both patience and consistency will allow you to easily erase weightlifting stretch marks.
- Fill your container. Take your empty container and break down the shea butter so that it will fit inside of the container. Be sure to fill the container completely with shea butter. At this point the shea butter should still be chunky and textured. She butter is a key ingredient for its moisturizing and scar reducing abilities, hence its capability to erase stretch marks throughout the body.
- Add olive oil and grape seed oil. Add one part olive oil and one part grape seed oil. The grape seed oil and olive oil should be equal part and should be enough to completely submerge the she butter. Olive oil and grape seed oil are proven effective ingredients to increase skin elasticity which is ultimately needed to aid in the treatment of weightlifting stretch marks.
- Shake the mixture. Vigorously shake the mixture until all chunks of the shea butter has dissolved in the oils. Keep checking the mixture as you shake it to ensure that the shea butter is completely fluid like in texture without any lumps. The mixture should be almost green in color and should smell like a mixture of the combined products.
- Exfoliate your skin. Your choice of an exfoliant should be extremely abrasive depending on the part of the body that you are exfoliating. Although your exfoliant should be abrasive, it should not cause the skin to become too irritated of inflamed. This portion of the stretch mark removal process is essential since this will gradually remove the outer layers of exposed skin where the weight lifting stretch marks are visible.
- Apply your shea butter and oil mixture. This should be performed immediately after a shower or bath while the skin is still damp. The dampness of the skin in combination with the essential oils and shea butter will trap in moisture that is needed to increase the skin’s collagen and elasticity.
Although learning how to erase weightlifting stretch marks is a gradually process, it is important to perform this routine every day in order to see optimal results. Moreover, with a little patience and consistency this routine should produce results in three months with full stretch mark remediation in six months.