How To Erotic Massage
Learning the basics of how to erotic massage to help improve your sex life. If you have a problem with getting your partner in the mood, offer to give her a massage. Once she’s relaxed, you can slowly switch it to an erotic massage. Do it the right way, and she’ll be begging for sex in no time.
- Set the mood. You want the environment to be relaxing and erotic at the same time. Put on some romantic music, light some incense and dim the lights. Candles can also create a great atmosphere.
- Take off her clothes. This is also something she can do herself, but slowly undressing her can help set the mood. Once her clothes are off, lie her down on the bed face down.
- Start with light touches. This will help you connect with your partner and get her relaxed. Rub your hands along her back, butt and thighs.
- Get a little more involved. Start by massaging her inner thighs. Her legs will be the main erotic zone for the massage at this stage. But don’t ignore her back and butt. Rub using multiple fingers or your while palm. Remember that this is an erotic massage, not a physical therapy appointment.
- Flip her over. When she seems relaxed enough, turn her over to start massaging the other side. Don’t jump right into touching her breasts and genitals. Instead, run your hands over the length of her body, brushing softly against the more erotic zones. The key here is to tease her.
- Spread her legs. You still shouldn’t be touching her genitals directly. Rub her inner thighs and all around the outside of her vaginal lips softly. Periodically, move up to her breasts by running your hands along her hips and sides.
- Pay attention to what you’re looking at. Let her see you appreciating her body with your eyes. Watch as you move her vaginal lips by rubbing her thighs. Scan her body up and down and then make eye contact. It will arouse her knowing that you’re getting turned on by her body.
- Massage her genitals. Once you’re both aroused enough, move onto massaging her genitals. Start by rubbing the outside and then slowly part her vaginal lips. Move from the base of the vagina and glide your fingers up to her clitoris. Use her vaginal fluid as lubrication. Make circles around her clitoris to arouse her more. Start slow and gain speed as she gets more excited. Eventually, you’ll find a spot she likes. Stay consistent and move faster to help her reach orgasm.