How To Exchange A Total Access Movie At Blockbuster
Want to know how to exchange a total access movie at a Blockbuster store? You will have to be a total access member at Blockbuster online before you can exchange the mailed movie at a Blockbuster. Once you become a total access member, exchanging a movie at a Blockbuster store is an easy thing to do.
Things you'll need:
- Membership to Blockbuster online total access
- Internet service
- Credit card
- Your ID
- Movie you want to exchange
- Transportation to a Blockbuster store
- You will need to go online and become a member of Blockbuster total access. Blockbuster offers a free trial of their service for new members. Fill out the application. You will need to give Blockbuster your name, email, address and your credit card numbers. Their online site is secure.
- Choose a bunch of movies online for Blockbuster to send to you. You will receive your first Blockbuster movies in the mail in a few days. The movies will be mailed to you in a sleeve and a returnable envelope. Make sure you keep the sleeve and the returnable envelope. Each sleeve will have the movie name written on it.
- If you decided you wanted to exchange your total access movie at a Blockbuster store, take your movie, the sleeve and the returnable envelope with you to a Blockbuster store. Do not forget your credit card and your ID.
- Drive to the store and tell the attendant what you want to do. They will tell you to go through the Blockbuster store and find a movie you want to watch. Find the movie and bring it to the checkout counter.
- The Blockbuster will ask you for your total access movie, the sleeve and the returnable envelope. The Blockbuster attendant will ask you to show them your ID and your credit card.
- The Blockbuster attendant will exchange your total access movie for the movie you chose. There will not be any additional charges to you.
- You will be able to exchange a total access movie five times a month at a Blockbuster store. The information is in the computer and you are ready to go. Go home and watch your movie. What a great trade you made!
- Blockbuster has closed some of its stores. The exchange may not be available to you.
- Make sure you bring the movie, sleeve and returnable envelope to the Blockbuster store.
- Make sure your bring your ID and credit card to the Blockbuster store.