How To Exercise Eyes
Need to know how to exercise the eyes? When you are looking out into the world, you aren’t expecting that you will ever hear of exercise for your eyes. The crazy part is, it does exist! Commonly termed as vision therapy, exercising the eyes is quite popular, with many even exercising their eyes without even knowing it. You can simply follow these steps to exercise your eyes appropriately.
- Warm cupping. After rubbing your hands together to generate a bit of heat, carefully cup your hands over your eyes. Do not touch the actual eye area, and only allow the nose to be exposed. Holding there, relax your mind and imagine whatever makes you a bit chipper. When you see pure blackness, repeat the entire process, continuing for three minutes.
- Eyes tightly shut. When your eyes become strained, closing them tightly provides great relief. Close your eyes tightly, hold for three to five seconds, and repeat up to ten times. If your eyes still feel extreme strain, close them tightly for six to eight seconds and repeat up to ten more times.
- Massage the eye. Closing your eyes softly, take your fingers and gently massage in a circular motion. Be careful not to push; if you begin to see color, it is too hard. You should merely feel a light touch on the eye. Continue for one to two minutes every hour to two hours.
- Press and release. When your eyes are closed, take three fingers and press firmly against the eyelid. Don’t try to push your eye out the other side of your head, just softly apply pressure for two seconds—one Mississippi, two—and repeat five times.
- Focus and focus. Sitting at a window, place a sticker in front of your sight. Locate an item in the far background that is still easy to focus on. Sitting in front of the window, alternate between objects, holding each for fifteen seconds and releasing for five. Repeat this six times, not trying to overdo your sight.
It is important to remember that exercising your eyes should be done in moderation. You can spend less than ten minutes exercising your eyes and receive enough workout for your vision to feel like new. When you exercise your eyes, you exercise your vision, and that is critical to comfortable vision and can solve many issues.