How To Exotic Car Share
Interested in learning how to exotic car share? Fractional ownership is ideal on so many levels, verses full ownership of the elite automobiles. Owning an exotic vehicle can be costly, but information about exotic car share may be just what you're looking for.
- Research for online exotic car share clubs. Search for exotic car share clubs in your local area and see what comes up. Reputable resources for exotic automobiles are Gotham, Club Sportiva, Exotic Car Rental Guide, and Exotic Car Share.
- Once you see a club you're interested in, read what each membership type offers. Many exotic car share companies have various memberships from Silver, Gold, and Platinum. See what suits your needs most when it comes to mileage allotment, detailing services, and days of use for each automobile, and
- Have proof of clean driving record. A good driving record is essential in proving you're a trustworthy driver. An Equifax report will be the report many exotic car share companies will look at before you get involved in exotic car sharing.
- Reserve exotic car within one week at the latest. By reserving your exotic car before a long road trip or special event assures you will have the automobile you want before you need it.
- Have insurance coverage. Your auto insurance will be primary and insurance an exotic car share business has would be secondary.
- Consider additional measures you must abide by when it comes to rules. Rules such as not smoking in the car or racing the car will be prohibited. The vehicles need to in premium condition for other members to use, so follow the car sharing policies. Taking on the responsibility of driving an exotic car, is significant and should be taken seriously.