Learning how to fakie on a BMX is a fun trick that can add diversity to the different tricks that you can pull. All you have to do is ride backwards on your bike and you have now done a fakie. It is also a move that is fun to add at the end of a line of tricks. The best part about it is it is not tough to do. With a little practice you will be adding it to your repertoire of tricks in no time. It is easy but it takes work and dedication to get this trick down and be able to do it anytime you want.
- First find and incline. A small hill will do if you can find it.
- Pedal up the hill and come to a full stop. Make sure you are straight.
- Get your balance for a second while you are stopped.
- Start to pedal backwards. If you have a BMX bike this will start to move you backwards.
- Keep your balance and slowly ride backwards down the incline.
- Mastered the small hill. Time to move to a bigger one and practice.
- Now it is time to add some style into your trick. Try hitting the back brakes and spinning the bike doing a 180.
Now that you have it down and have a small trick to do with it be inventive and figure out other things to do while in fakie or connected to you riding fakie.
- This trick is tough and you should use protective equipment while practicing. Try to crash or bail into dirt or grass so that you don’t have to fall into the hard concrete.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
The Gentleman’s Guide to Online Gaming
Get into FPSs and MOBAs without getting your ass kicked… too much.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.