How To Fall In Love With My Best Friend
Before you learn how to fall in love with your best friend, you'd better look long and hard and ask yourself this question, "Do I want to fall in love with my best friend?" Moving a relationship from platonic to a romantic love status means that you're adding an element of complication to what may have been a great best friend relationship. This doesn't mean that it's wrong, just make sure you know what you're getting in to as romance has a way of complicating a good relationship.
- If you've answered the question "do I want to fall in love with my best friend' in a positive way, you should start off the relationship right and set the stage for her to give you the same answer. Assuming that you've previously been out together anyway, ask her to dinner at your home so you can have some very private time which will hopefully lead to romance.
- Set the stage to let her know that you'd like to fall in love with her by preparing your house for a nice intimate dinner. Set out some candles, put on some mood music, or get a movie that you know she'll like.
- Prepare her favorite dinner and make it special by serving your newest love interest an appetizer while you sip champagne. If the two of you share a love of oysters, get her in the mood for love with a dozen of the shucked seafood. Oysters mean love is coming.
- While you're having appetizers is the time to start what may be a difficult conversation, you need to let her know about your feelings. Talk to her about all the good times you've shared and some of your dreams as you go forward, dreams that include just the two of you.
- If you're lucky, she'll reveal that she's interested in you, romantically. Listen to her though, she may well talk about the fears involved in moving into a love relationship. Decide together what's best.
- If she does reciprocate your feelings, now may be the time to lean in for your very first real kiss. Be gentle but strong at the same time. Prepare for a new relationship.