How To Feeble Grind On A BMX Bike
Riding BMX bikes opens up so many possibilities and learning how to feeble grind on a BMX bike is one of them. Like anything, doing tricks on a BMX bike takes practice. Once you know how to do basic tricks you can easily learn how to feeble grind on a BMX bike. With practice, before you know it you will be able to perform feeble grinds everywhere. Here are few steps that will help learn how to feeble grind on a BMX bike.
To feeble grind on a BMX bike, you will need:
- BMX bike
- safety protection
- obstacle that you want to grind on
- Make yourself parallel to the object you want to feeble grind with on your BMX bike. You should approach the object using a slow and steady speed. Make sure that you aren't going too slow, because then you will not be able to grind properly. If you are going too fast then it will not work at all.
- Bunny hop using your BMX bike. When you perform a bunny hop make sure that your front wheel is clearly higher than your back wheel. Also if you do not know how to do a solid bunny hop try and practice those before you even think about attempting a feeble grind on your BMX bike.
- Get the front wheel and back axle peg on top of the object. Keep your arms stiff so that this helps keep your bike moving at a continuous speed. Keep your front wheel straight on the tip of the object you are grinding on. All of these things should be done at the same time till your bike begins to slow down and you reach the end of the object.
- Bunny hop off. Once you reach the end perform a bunny hop to get off the object.
Congratulations since you have finished these steps you now know how to successfully feeble grind on a BMX bike.