How To Find Bigfoot In GTA San Andreas For PS2
So you are wondering how to find Bigfoot in "GTA San Andreas" for PS2, but you are unsure of the proper steps that need to be taken in order to accomplish this seemingly confusing task. Fortunately, the steps are not too difficult if they are laid out before you in a simple and consice format. There are many guides pertaining to how to find Bigfoot in "GTA San Andreas" for PS2 that are not as clear on all of the steps. There are specific elements that have to be occuring within the game at the same time in order for you to be successful. Follow these simple steps in order to take your shot at finding Bigfoot.
- Begin the game. Begin your game and drive around until the weater turns bad. In other words, drive during rain.
- Pull up your map. When the weather turns sour, pull up your map.
- Set your point of destination. When you have your map pulled up, you want to set your point of destination to Mirror Lake.
- Drive around Mirror Lake. When learning how to find Bigfoot in "GTA San Andreas" for PS2, it is vital to have patience. Drive around Mirror Lake with your eyes peeled. Take a couple of laps; if he does not appear, then go back into the San Andreas Mountains, and come back.
- If Bigfoot does not show. If Bigfoot is still nowhere to be seen, you might have to take a break and come back later, as he appears extraordinarily randomly. You have the best chance of finding him, however, when the weather is bad while driving through Mirror Lake.