When you know how to find a cheap Aston Martin Vanquish, you can save some money on your car purchase. Before you begin your search, try to determine all of the extra features you want your Aston Martin to have. If money is no object, you may want a brand new Aston Martin instead of a used one. Arrange the financing if necessary, which will give you an idea of how much you need to put down on your car purchase. This will also help you narrow down your search, and may determine whether you buy a new Aston Martin or a used one.
- Find out the book value for a cheap Aston Martin Vanquish. Use a search engine to find a website that lists car values. If you want to find a cheap Aston Martin Vanquish that is new, look on the website for the Dealer Invoice price and the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP). If you want a used Aston Martin, pull a report that includes the rough, average and clean trade-in values, and also the retail price.
- Use the valuation report to help you decide on a new or used Aston Martin. If your lender set a maximum loan amount, use that figure plus the money you have saved for a down payment to help you decide whether to go for new or used. Contact an Aston Martin dealer, and set up a time to visit the lot.
- If the car dealer has a cheap Aston Martin Vanquish, negotiate the price. Use the car valuation report as a guide, and try to buy as close to the Dealer Invoice price as possible if you are looking at a new car. If you are buying a used Vanquish, use the lowest value on the report as the starting point for your purchase negotiations.
- Look online for other Aston Martins if the dealer does not have one you like. Use a search engine to find the Vanquish you want. Contact the dealer or seller and negotiate the price. Remember to use the car valuation report to help you find a cheap Aston Martin Vanquish that is in your price range.
- Once you decide on where to buy the Aston Martin, call your lender. Give the loan officer all of the information you have on the car, to make sure they can finance the amount you need. Arrange a time to close on the loan, and to pay the seller so you can take delivery of your Vanquish.
The iconic 1964 Aston Martin DB5 driven by Sean Connery in the James Bond movies “Goldfinger” and “Thu ...
Luxury devotees now have a more stylish alternative to the Smart car or the Toyota iQ in the Aston Martin Cygnet – a 2-d ...
Michael Phelps has ensured he'll never have to work again for the rest of his life. His sponsorship endorsements afte ...