Knowing how to find crazy sex lovers is key in having a no-strings attached relationship that is on the kinky side. The idea of an only sexual relationship has been popular through out history. It is slightly more accepted by society now. Crazy, or non traditional sex, is also much more popular since more people have begun to embrace their sexuality. Finding a lover that can meet all your sexual needs can be accomplished with determination.
- Go to bars and other traditional meeting places. Traditional dating methods can be used to find a crazy sex lover. This method is not for the shy. Be open and up front with the person you choose to approach. If the person expresses they are not interested in the idea, leave them alone immediately. There are much less bold methods to also try.
- Look online for adult friend finder sites. There are many sites devoted to helping people find sexual partners. Additionally, many online dating sites have options for those looking for intimate encounters and sex only relationships. Many of these sites are free, but some do charge for their service. You can also put down sexual preferences which can include crazy and kinky sexual desires that you wish your lover to have.
- Look in online and in adult magazines for personal ads. Many other people are searching for lovers, and this is a convenient method to establish such a relationship.
- Post a personal ad. Most adult magazines (and some websites) charge for this. There are some places that allow you to post free online personal ads. A benefit of posting a personal ad is that you can clearly define what kind of lover you are seeking.
- After finding a potential candidate for a sex lover, proceed with caution. Meeting the person in a public setting to discuss things and getting to know each other first is highly suggested. During this time you should decide if this will be a one time deal or if there is a possibility of repeat meetings. Good communication will help here. Remember to be open and honest. It is also a good idea to discuss sexual preferences.
- The possibility of STDs should also be discussed. It is a good idea to ask if the person has had current STD testing. Most people will openly provide this information if you do the same. In addition after agreeing on terms, safety precautions such as condoms should be used.