If you like cool rides and you want to know how to find exotic police cars, most are across the pond or in Europe, but we do have one or two in the States. Modified super cars made into police cars can be great motivation to join law enforcement if you’re allowed to get behind the wheel of one of these super cars. But do you really want to try to outrun one of these?
- Lamborghini Gallardo, Italy. The Italians got it right with this fine baby-blue-with-white-trim super car. No way you’ll outrace this exotic beauty, and why would you want to? It has “Polizia” printed on the side with police lights embedded on the roof so as not to stick out. This stunning exotic police automobile has a slick design through and through.
- Lamborghini Murciélago, England. Decked in yellow and blue squares, you cannot miss this exotic police car on the road in London. Police bar lights on top and signage on the side doors let you know it’s the police, but seriously, take a photo. This car is more than an exotic car for law enforcement, it’s a dream machine.
- Lotus Exige, England. While the Lamborghini is definitely top-drawer, this Lotus isn’t the pit of the peach either. Designed also in yellow and blue squares, it has a blue light bar on top with a racing fin on the trunk. It's a fine, alluring police car that is worth the price of any traffic ticket in East Sussex.
- Techart Porsche 911 Carrera, Germany. You have absolutely no chance of winning a pedal-to-the-metal race on the autobahn with this exotic police car on the road. This silver Porsche with green stripping on the side has “Polezei” printed on the side doors.
- Dodge Viper, USA. Want a nice welcome to South Carolina? Then by all means, floor it and see how fast their exotic Viper gets on your tail. Silver with blue stripes, this police car has “State Trooper” printed on the side doors. The South picked a super slick super car for those out-of-towners who dare speed down their highways.
The chances of you running across an exotic police car are slim, but now that you know where they are, we don’t imagine you’ll mind getting a ticket from one of these bad boys. Men in uniform driving their exotic dream machines make for some super cool dudes.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
10 Mind-Blowing Necktie Knots
“How many knots are there?” you ask. Dozens, at least, most of which will totally amaze you.
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…