Many people want to know how to find a Facebook profile link. Whether seeking old friends or new ones, the Facebook profile link is the first step in getting together. The Facebook profile link acts as a shortcut to your favorite web site. It helps you find the person you want to connect with. You'll be happy to know that finding the Facebook profile link is easy. We'll show you how to do so in a few easy steps.
To find a Facebook profile link, you will need:
- A computer
- Internet connection
- Web browser: Firefox or Internet Explorer
- Access to a Search Engine
- Boot your computer. Start your computer and load into your desktop. If your logon screen requires a password, supply it.
- Launch Browser. Start your favorite web browser. If you want to use Firefox, click 'Start', then 'All Programs', then look for the folder called Mozilla Firefox and click on it and finally, click on the icon for Mozilla Firefox. If you want to use Internet Explorer, click on Start, then All Programs and scroll all the way up, until you see the icon for Internet Explorer.
- Start Search Engine. In the address bar of your web browser type in your preferred search engine.
- Searching for friend. To find a Facebook profile link for your friend, we'll need their name. At the top of the Search Engine page, you will find a blank text line. It will have an icon of a magnifying glass or may simply say Web Search. Enter your the name of the person you want to find by searching for their Facebook Profile link. For example, type John Lastname.
- Finding the Facebook profile link. The Search Engine will find several names. You need to find a match for both the name and Facebook. Scroll down the list, until you see your friend's name with Facebook next to it. In our example, it will be "John Lastname | Facebook." This is the Facebook profile link, and clicking on it will take you to your friend's Facebook Profile.
- Narrowing the search. When the Facebook profile opens, one of two things will happen. If you see your friend's profile, you are done. You found the Facebook profile link you needed, If you see a different profile, with a question "Wrong John Lastname," simply enter your friend's name in the Facebook engine and it will find a list for you to choose from.
- Bookmark Profile. Now that you know how to find a Facebook profile link, you can bookmark your friend's profile, by adding it to your 'Favorites' and start a search for more friends, in a similar manner.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Do This Surprising Thing and Science Says Women Will Be All ...
No, it's not "buy a Ferrari."
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.