How To Find Food Trucks In Los Angeles
There's nothing more convenient than grabbing some food on the go - but do you know how to find food trucks in Los Angeles? LA has seen more and more food trucks over the past few years, so there's something for almost anyone's taste. You just need to know where to find them. Some trucks have a static location, while others vary by the day, the weather, or just because. The experience might be infuriating at first, but before long you'll get the food that hits the spot every single time.
- Consult with family, friends, and co-workers. If they give you a crappy recommendation, at least you can go ahead and beat them up after you get the nasty taste out of your mouth. Chances are that they have a particular food truck that they always go back to, and it's as good a starting point as any.
- Check Twitter. Many food trucks have Twitter accounts to provide up to the minute information on their locations and menus. This method tends to be handier than checking their sites, since a food truck may be lax in keeping the website updated. A few sites aggregate Twitter feeds for food trucks, so they are worth looking into as well.
- Check Yelp. Yelp is fairly consistent with location information on food trucks, and you get the added bonus of checking out the reviews before you settle in for that lunch time snack.
- Ask around. If you see someone holding the best damn taco in the world, why not find out whether it came from one of the many food trucks that throng the streets of Los Angeles?
- Attend the Los Angeles Vendy awards. This competition features the tastiest food trucks in the LA area, and you get to check them out all in one place.