By keeping some basic guidelines in mind, you can learn about how to find free swingers clubs. No matter if you are interested in joining the club for an extended period of time, or simply for the evening, it can be an experience unlike any other.
- Talk to friends who you know happen to be swingers. Ask them if they are aware of any free swingers clubs around the area that you live in. Tell these people that you are looking for a club with a good reputation.
- Visit the Website of the club. This is where you can get some information about whether or not it is really free, what kind of drink specials the club may have, and if they have any specific rules for participation in the club. Be sure to read any comments that may have been posted about the swingers club and its management.
- Visit the club in person. Try to get a feel for the environment of the club. While this can be done early in the afternoon, it is typically best to go during the evening hours when a larger selection of people will be present.
- Talk with some of the members. Ask them how they enjoy the club, and whether or not they would refer it to friends or newcomers. Inquire as to how long they have been members of the swingers clubs, and if it really is free.
- Finally, talk with the management about joining the club. Join as soon as possible.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
What You Can Learn From Your Date’s Outfit—Including How Luc...
From the daddy’s girl to the free spirit to the trendsetter, we’ve got you covered.
Meet Amber Heard, Billion-Dollar Girlfriend
Girl picks herself some winners, wallet-wise.