How To Find Halo 3 Skulls
Do you want the skull achievements on Halo 3 but have no clue how to find the Halo 3 skulls? Finding the skulls in Halo 3 is easy although it can take some time if you have not beaten the game on normal or higher. If you did not beat the game on normal or higher the skulls will not show up unless you are playing the level on normal or higher. If you have Xbox Live it will be easier to find the Halo 3 skulls if you can get some friends to help you play through the missions to find the skulls. There are skulls on most missions and this guide on how to find Halo 3 skulls will give you step by step directions to find the skull on that map.
- The first step to finding Halo 3 skulls on Sierra 117 is to fight till you have to save Sergeant Johnson. You will see a bridge kill the enemies on the bridge so that when you go after the skull you have less of a chance of dying.
- Jump down onto the bridge and walk across it. Keep to the right till you see a blocked line of pipes. Hop onto the pipes and jump onto a balcony. Search the balcony and you will find the skull in one of the corners.
- The first step to finding Halo 3 skulls on Crow's Nest is to turn around once you get to the barracks. You will see a metal green rack jump on top of it.
- Turn to the right and jump onto the red metal beam. Walk along the beam and you will find the skull at the end.
- The first step to finding Halo skulls on Tsavo Highway is to fight till you reach a bridge. Once you have reached the bridge then turn to your left there will yellow ladders on the wall.
- Keep climbing the ladders til you find one with a regenerator at the top. Go around the metal bar and go to the left. Jump down and walk along the piipe. If you fall off you die.
- Walk to the end and turn to the left. Keep going straight till you find the skull.
- Keep fighting till you see a silo. To see what a silo looks like, search for an image using your favorite search engine. Jump on top and you will see a skull.
- Look for a building with a ICBM launcher. Take out your battle rifle, zoom in, and look up at the roof. You will see a skull up on the roof.
- Wait till the flood get on the roof and kill the one that picks up the skull. This will cause it drop and you will have to go find it on the ground.
- Fight till you see a fork in the road. Once you see a fork in the road take a right. Keep going to hit a rock wall.
- Climb up the wall by jumping on the rocks. If you look carefully you will see that there is a way to jump on there.
- Once on top you will see the skull stuck inside a rock. Throw some grenades and the skull will pop out.