How To Find Hawaii Surf Forecast
If you need to know how to find the Hawaii surf forecast, look no further. Whether you're on vacation or a permanent resident of Hawaii, there are great resources all over the internet that can tell you whether the surf is up. Before you put your wet suit on, check out these sites for the Hawaii surf forecast:
- The National Weather Service. The National Weather Service forecast office gives surf reports for Hawaii that include a short- and long-term forecast. These reports are extremely detailed, including important information like swell height and wave direction.
- Surfline.com. Surfline.com not only gives the surf forecast for Hawaii and other popular surfing destinations, it also offers real-time cameras that can show you the waves on your favorite beach as they are breaking.
- Hawaii Surf News. Hawaii Surf News also offers regional cameras, as well as summaries of the upcoming surf forecasts and descriptions of what type of waves surfers can expect to encounter.
- Hawaii Weather Today. Hawaii Weather Today features surf forecasts for Oahu, Maui, Big Island and Kauai beaches, along with a surf outlook letting readers know what type of waves the winds are expected to produce each day.
- The Surf News Network. The Surf News Network not only gives forecasts, but also provides real-time animated models of what the waves are expected to look like. In addition, readers can write in their observations about what the waves are doing in a particular location at a specific time.
- Live Surf Cam Hawaii. Live Surf Cam Hawaii is exactly what it sounds like. This awesome site lets you click on the island, then on the beach to see a live camera focusing on the waves. This site is your best bet if you want to know exactly what your beach looks like in real time.