How To Find Her G Spot
Make your partner a very happy lady by learning how to find her G-spot. So what’s the G-spot? It is a dime sized area in the vagina that produced a very powerful female orgasm when stimulated. This area can also cause female ejaculation, which is also known as squirting. So read on for a lesson that the woman in your life won’t want you to miss.
- Make sure your partner is well lubricated. Using a store bought lubricant is always a good idea, even if your partner doesn’t have an issue with feminine dryness. There are many lubricants on the market including ones that are: flavored, heated, cooling and tingling. Providing extra stimulation will make any orgasm your partner achieves stronger.
- Insert two fingers into the vagina. You will want to insert your fingers about 2/3 the length of your index finger. The distance is not exact but start with this length and make adjustments during the next step.
- Gently explore. You will need to feel around to find an area of the vagina that is rougher than the rest. This will be the G-spot. More than likely it will be towards the roof of the vagina if your partner is laying on her back.
- Stimulate the area. In most women your palm will be facing upward but every woman is different. Push towards the G-spot in a back and forth motion. Spreading your fingers and going side to side might also be helpful. Watch your partner to see what kinds of stimulation she enjoys the most.
- Go a step further with your new knowledge. Once you know where your partner’s G-spot is you can find it during oral sex and intercourse. Your partner will also know what it feels like after you find it the first time and be able to tell you when you have found it during other acts. Try using your fingers to stimulate the G-spot while you perform oral on your partner. A good sex position to hit the G-spot is the standing-doggie-style position. Experiment to find what positions work best for you and your partner.