If you have a scratch or nick on your motorcycle, it can be tricky to match the paint color exactly, though it is easier to find Honda motorcycle paint codes with the Honda brand. With a Honda motorcycle, it should be relatively easy to find your exact paint color. Honda motorcycles have paint codes that correspond directly to the factory paint color, making it easier to find an exact match if you need to do a touch-up job. Follow these steps to find the paint code for your Honda motorcycle.
- The best way to find the paint code for your Honda motorcycle is by referring to the sticker on the far front end of your frame body, in the same area where your chassis number is.
- If this sticker is no longer on your motorcycle, you can try to find the paint code by using Colorrite's Paint Wizard, accessible at www.colorrite.com.
- On the top left hand side of the screen, click on "Motorcycle Paint" under "Paint Wizard."
- On the next screen, choose the year of your motorcycle and whether it is a dirt or street bike. Click the Next button.
- Under the Make options, choose Honda and click Next.
- On the Model screen, choose the model of your motorcycle and click Next.
- The final screen will show the available paint colors for that make and model, and the corresponding paint code.
- Once you know your paint code and you need to find a matching paint, visit www.paintscratch.com. Here, you can enter your paint code to find out where to buy the matching paint.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
Because for women, denim is truth serum.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”