You want to know how to find the radio code on your Honda. Honda designed the radio in your car to be secure from theft. If the car loses battery power, you will need the code to reset your Honda radio. The process to find your Honda radio code is easy. You can do it yourself and have your radio working again in no time.
Things You Will Need:
- Owner’s manual
- VIN number of your Honda
- Correct personal information Honda has about you and your vehicle
- The serial number on your radio
- Pen and paper
- If you have your owner’s manual, you should be able to find the radio code for your Honda. If you do not have the owner’s manual, you will not have the radio code. If you cannot find the radio code for your Honda, you will have to go through the process of finding it.
- Take your pencil and pen. Jot down the VIN number of your Honda. You can find this on your windshield or on your insurance paperwork.
- Find the serial number on your radio. Turn on your radio. The display must read code to find the serial number on your Honda radio. Go to the radio and put the code into your Honda radio. You reset your Honda radio code. Your radio will work properly for you. Turn off the radio. Press on the one and six preset buttons while turning on your radio. Your radio will display the first four digits of your serial number with a U in front of them. Then your radio will display the last four digits of your serial number with a L in front of them. Right all eight numbers down on your paper. This is the serial number for your Honda radio.
- Write the serial number down for your particular radio. Honda matches up your radio with the person who owns the vehicle. You will have to call Honda with the information. Honda will give you the radio code if you give them the correct information. You will have to have the correct phone number and zip code Honda has to get your code.
- You have the code to reset your Honda radio. You can now reset the Honda radio in your car.
- Keep your Honda radio reset code for future use
- You need the correct information to get the code from Honda
- This information includes your correct phone number and zip code
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.