How To Find A Job In Africa
Discovering how to find a job in Africa is easy with online assistance. Adventure seekers looking for employment on the African continent can visit one or more of the many African job sites on the internet. Some websites are specifically designed for job hunters looking for work in Africa. Others feature international databases. Most of the sites are free and require only a login and password to access search tools. Here are five popular websites that provide job search assistance to Africans and international job hunters. To find the sites online, simply type the name in a browser search bar. Quotation marks around the name will produce the best search results.
- Find A Job In Africa. "Find A Job In Africa" is part of the Network, an alliance of more than thirty international job boards. According to the site’s tagline, the Network is a “global leader in online recruitment.“ With offices located in London and a sister company in Nigeria, “Find A Job In Africa” delivers weekly job updates to registered subscribers. Established in 1999, the site features an extensive database and mailing list. All African industries and countries are represented, with a focus on the eastern, western and central regions. “Find A Job In Africa” is a free service.
- Career Nation. Career Nation offers “human resources solutions” for both Africa and the United States. Founded in 2003 and based in New York, the company is an international consulting firm. Career Nation offers personnel recruiting, training and consulting services throughout Africa. The job site offers a number of training courses and seminars. Registration allows the job seeker to post a resume and perform job searches for free.
- Jomea. Jomea is a free job search engine for careers in Africa and the Middle East. The company provides job listings to recruiters, employers and job boards. This free search engine allows job seekers to search Algeria, Morocco, Tunisia, Sudan, Nigeria and all countries in the Middle East. Job listings are updated daily on Jomea.
- Career Classifieds. To find jobs in South Africa, visit Career Classifieds. This international job site provides services to recruiters and job seekers. Registration is free, and job hunters can perform job searches by country, type or equity status. The site offers job search functions, resume uploads, career advice and job alerts.
- Job Space. Job Space is another job site “employing and empowering South Africa.” Job seekers can submit a CV or search the database for jobs in South Africa. The free site requires a simple registration to access the site’s features, including a list of recruitment agencies and job interview questions.