How To Find The Lowest Price Of Televisions Online
You can afford that flat-screen TV you've been dreaming about if you know how to find the lowest price of televisions online. While your dream TV might be out of your budget at your local electronics store, chances are, if you know how to search for the best deals online, you could buy the TV and still have a few dollars to spend.
- Use comparison shopping websites. Websites like PriceGrabber.com, Buy.com and BizRate.com aggregate sales and offers from multiple sites across the web. Simply enter a search term (like your favorite brand of television) and sort the latest sales by price. On the results page you'll see all the stores that have your television on sale.
- Use search engine shopping tools. Google's Product Search tool allows shoppers to compare deals from hundreds of sellers. The tool can be accessed on the Google homepage under the "Shopping" tab, as long as you're signed into your Google account. Sort the search results to show the lowest price televisions first.
- Search for online store coupon codes. Electronic stores like Best Buy and Radio Shack offer coupon codes that can be used to save money off shipping, a specific product or the total amount of an order placed online. If you come across a cheap TV at a store using a search engine or a comparison shopping website, go ahead and look online to see if there are any coupon codes that you can use before clicking the checkout button. As you compare prices to find the lowest price televisions, take the coupon savings amount into consideration.
Search for deals on money-saving websites and forums. Online communities for deal-hunters, like RetailMeNot, are great places to find coupons and discounts. Search for your favorite brand or electronics store to see if anyone has shared any information on sales or coupons.
- Sign-up for your favorite electronic store's e-mail newsletters. Most online retailers allow customers to subscribe to their newsletters. This is a great way to get a heads-up on when your favorite brand of TV is about to go on sale.
- Shop for refurbished televisions. If you decide that a brand new television is out of your budget, be sure to check websites like WarehouseDeals.net and Crutchfield.com's Outlet for refurbished TVs. Keep in mind that they may not be sold with a warranty.