One of the most stimulating experiences for men is the stimulation of the prostate gland, but their partners may not know how to find the male G-spot. For some men, stimulation of the male G-spot is off-putting, but for others it can lead to more powerful and enlightening orgasms. Finding the prostate or male G spot is not difficult, but it does require some practice.
Things you'll need:
- Rubber gloves (optional, but recommended for the first time)
- Moisturized hands and trimmed nails
- Get Comfortable. Have your male partner lie in a comfortable position, such as lying on his back. Relax him by giving him a body massage and stimulate his penis to erection. Try to get him to relax his anal muscles as much as possible. Be supportive and calm by talking to him and asking for feedback. You'll not know how to find the male G-spot if he's not talking to you or is uncomfortable, so be sure to take your time to do the job correctly.
- Get Prepared. Slip the rubber gloves on and apply a large amount of lubricant to your gloved finger. Apply a small amount of lubricant to his anus as well. Rub the area gently, and maintain the erotic mood by stimulating his penis or talking sensually. Ask for feedback again, saying things like, "Does this feel good?" Take your time.
- Get Inside. To find the male G-spot, you'll need to slowly insert your finger into his anus about one to two inches. Slowly move the finger in and watch for signs on his face that he is enjoying the action or if he is uncomfortable. Slow down and stay put once you've gotten your finger inside as his muscles may tense before you've reached the male G spot. Don't proceed until he tells you it's okay. Slowly insert your finger to about the second knuckle, where you'll begin to find the male G spot.
- Know What You're Looking For. Once inside the rectum, you'll be able to feel a large bundle of bulbous tissue near the front. Before you started on this adventure, you may have been concerned that you didn't know how to find the male G-spot. Once you're inside, it's easy to locate. It is found directly above his scrotum, towards the front of his body. The bulbous ball is his male G-spot or prostate, and it is wired with millions of nerves that can be easily stimulated. Gently rub the tissue of the male G-spot with the pad of your finger, applying very light pressure.
Tips & Warnings:
- To stimulate him to orgasm, continue to rub the spot while stroking the penis if your partner wishes for you to do so. He may be able to ejaculate with the male G-spot massage alone or he may prefer masturbation along with the massage.
- Some liken the sensitivity of the male G-spot or prostate to that of the eyeball; make sure you're not pressing too hard or with a sharp fingernail while you massage.
- Talk to your partner throughout locating the male G-spot. Communication will be an asset in both parties feeling comfortable.
- If your partner enjoys the massage, consider purchasing a sex toy. Some men prefer toys that are specifically shaped to easily find the male G spot.