How To Find Older Women To Date
If you think dating a cougar is like robbing the cradle, then you may want to know how to find older women to date. You like your women, and you like them old. We get that. Here are some tips to help you land the septuagenarian of your dreams.
- Hang out at the bingo hall. It's a popular cliché, but it’s popular for a reason: older women love playing bingo. Nothing turns them on more than the thrill of getting five numbers in a row horizontally or vertically. And if they get it diagonally? That’s pure aphrodisiac. If you want to find older women to date, this is the game for you.
- Get into antiquing. Older women love when you use “antique” as a verb, and if you want to land yourself an experienced woman, then you’d better learn to love it, too. Start hanging out at rummage sales and flea markets and you’re bound to find an older woman to date.
- Rock the vote. You may not care one bit whether Democrat X or Republican Y is your next state senator, but you know who does? Old people. For a prime cut of aged meat, get out and vote. Not only will you be doing your civic duty as an American, you will also be meeting some fine older women who may be willing to date you.
- Let your hair go gray. These days, lots of guys are dyeing their hair to hide those pesky strands of gray. If you’re looking to find an older woman to date, though, then stop dyeing and start going natural. Don’t try to hide those bald spots, either, unless it’s with a really obvious comb-over. Older ladies love the comb-overs.
- Write letters to the editor. You’re not going to find an older woman to date by placing a personal ad online. Older women don’t care much for the internet. Instead, start writing letters to the editor of your local newspaper. Old people love writing and reading letters to the editor, and if yours are sufficiently cranky enough, then you might win yourself some fans among the elderly.
Posted on: Jul. 29, 2010