Do you want to know how to find Orthodox Christian singles? Orthodox Christian Dating is a good place to start. Orthodox Christian Dating is an online service designed to help Christian Orthodox singles find each other. It is one of the few, if only, sites that cater to the specific goal of helping Orthodox Christians meet other Orthodox Christians for friendship and marriage.
The website focuses on providing a safe, secure, and convenient environment for Orthodox singles to meet. Currently a free service, the features will continue to be free as the site builds its membership. To start finding other singles who share the beauty, joy, and history of the Orthodox faith, follow these few simple steps.
- Choose to sign up. It’s free to sign up for Orthodox Christian Dating, and all features are free to members. This includes creating a profile, viewing photos, contacting Christian Orthodox singles, receiving and replying to member emails, and using the compatibility matching system. Unlike other online dating services, no credit card is required.
- Visit the website. To visit the Orthodox Christian Dating website, simply type the phrase “Orthodox Christian Dating” in the search bar of your favorite Internet browser. Use quotation marks around the phrase for the most accurate search. The dating service should be at or near the top of the search results list.
- Create a login. From the site’s homepage, select the “Free Sign Up” button. This leads to an application form. To begin using the Orthodox Christian Dating service, create a login. Input your email address, a username, and a password.
- Create a profile. Create your profile by completing the web form. Start with the basic information, including your gender, the type of relationship you are seeking (friend, casual, serious, or marriage), your contact information, and a short essay.
- Read the “Terms and Conditions.” Read the “Terms and Conditions” established by Orthodox Christian Dating. This is an agreement between you and the dating service, regarding membership, use, rights, behavior, and other terms of service. To continue registration, you must confirm your agreement to all terms and conditions.
- Complete registration. After you agree to the Orthodox Christian Dating “Terms and conditions,” return to the web form to continue building your profile. Be truthful and honest in your answers. Include a recent photograph.
- Search for matches. Once registration is complete, you can start using the various member services. Search for compatible matches using the “search” or “advanced search” tools. Send emails to other Christian Orthodox singles. Receive and reply to member emails. Chat online with other singles.
- Research the Orthodox faith. In addition to matchmaking, Orthodox Christian Dating is an excellent resource on the Christian Orthodox faith. A resources page contains links to comprehensive information on the Orthodox faith and life, feasts and saints, charities, world news, and Orthodox churches around the world.
Although the Orthodox faith has existed in America for more than two hundred years, it is still a very small Christian group in the United States. In fact, just one percent of all American Christians are Orthodox Christians. While dating within your congregation is an ideal way for Christian singles to meet, your chances are slim in an Orthodox congregation. Traditional ways of meeting singles may not help in your search for a special person who shares your Orthodox faith. Consider Christian speed dating events and other social mixers, as well as other Christian dating sites. And don't neglect the traditional method of meeting people through friends and family. However, Internet services like Orthodox Christian Dating–with a worldwide database and a mission to serve practicing Orthodox Christians–are still the best way to go.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
Because for women, denim is truth serum.
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
15 Types of Tattoos Worth the Newfound Health Risks
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.