Sometimes it is challenging to find suits for short men, but if you know where to look you can increase the odds of finding the perfect suit. Here are a few tips on places to look for suits if you are having trouble finding the perfect fit.
You'll need the following:
- your measurements
- names of specialty men's clothing stores
- names of consignment stores that carry men's clothing
- Look for stores that sell specialty sizes. There are a variety of stores selling suits for short men and tall men. If you are searching for a new suit, these stores are often well stocked with a wide variety of styles. Additionally, many men's clothing stores and specialty shops have tailors onsite and can provide alterations for a low price or free.
- Locate high-end men's shops for suits for short men. Stores that sell standardized mens' clothing may not carry hard-to-fit sizes and styles. However, shops that cater to a more discerning clientele are often able to provide less common sizes and styles of men's suits.
- If you are searching for gently worn, second hand suits for short men, search the consignment shops in your area that specialize in men's clothing. These stores carry a wide variety of sizes, shapes and style that are generally up to date. Most larger consignment shops closely examine the clothing before putting it out for sale for condition, cleanliness and style.
- Search online for websites that specialize in custom and non-standard suit sizes for short men. If you do decide to buy from an online store, have your measurements taken by someone at home that knows how to measure for a suit. Send the measurements to the online store to help them match their merchandise to your needs. If the suit you purchase is not a perfect fit, have it tailored. The most important area of fit is in the shoulders and around the back. A tailor can customize a suit to fit you perfectly if these areas fit well to start with.
- Have a suit custom made. This is always an option for short men who have a tough time finding suits that fit well and look good. Although it can be pricey, a custom made suit will fit you perfectly and you can choose everything from the suit fabric to the lining.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.