Do you want to know how to find a username and password for the iPhone App store? Finding your username and password for the iPhone app store is fairly simple. This username and password is the same one you would use for the iTunes music store. If you are new to iTunes or the app store, you will need to create a new username and password before you can purchase apps. Follow these steps to find your username and password for the iPhone app store.
To find a username and password for the iPhone app store, you will need:
- Computer with iTunes installed
- Open iTunes on your computer. If it is not already installed, you can download this program from the Apple website.
- Click on the iTunes store section in the menu on the left under the heading Store. Click on the Sign In link at the top right of the window.
- From the window that opens, you have the option to Create a new account, sign in, or get help with a forgotten password. Click on create a new account if you need to make one.
- Follow the steps to create a new account. Enter your email address and other information when prompted.
- For help if you have forgotten your password or username, click the Forgot Password? link. A page in your web browser will open. Enter your apple ID or email here. If you have forgotten your Apple ID, click the link called Forgot your Apple ID below.
You can use this same username and password on your iPhone for the app store, as well as for making other iTunes purchases. Make sure to keep your logon information!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Emma Watson and Other Child Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hot
Throughout the Harry Potter film series, we've seen Emma Watson transform from a lovable child star into a burgeoning sex symbol. She's not the first actress to do so, and she cert …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How to Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, master these skills. (Yes, several are car-related.)