If you've got style, learn how to find vintage denim jeans for a rustic look that you just can't get with new jeans. The cut of some vintage jeans is different than new jeans as well and the vintage jeans may fit your body better than newer jeans. Once you find a style of vintage jeans that have the fit and look you love, you might want to buy as many pair as you can find. Maybe you remember your father wearing a specific style of vintage denim jeans and you want a pair of your own.
To find vintage denim jeans, you will need:
- Computer with Internet
- Ability to shop at retail stores
- Check out thrift stores. Vintage denim jeans are sometimes abundant at thrift stores. The inventory changes often so check the stores as often as you can.
- Visit consignment and used clothing stores. People sell their old clothes at consignment and used clothing stores. What other people no longer want may be exactly what you're looking for.
- Log on to eBay. The Web site eBay sells about everything out there, including vintage denim jeans. Search for the style and brand you're looking for such as Levi's straight leg or Lee Riders.
- Go to Vintage Trends. The Web site Vintage Trends offers not only vintage denim jeans, but many accessories like belts, ties, scarves, coats, pajamas, and more. A few of the vintage denim jeans available at Vintage Trends include wide bellbottoms, Levi 501s, and Levi Big E jeans.
- Check out Banana Republic's Web site. This site offers jeans for sale called vintage denim jeans. The variety includes various colors, sizes, and cuts.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.