How To Find Vintage Mens Suit
Are you wondering how to find mens vintage suits? Whether you are looking for a two or three piece suit there are multiple places to consider looking. Leaving yourself open to color options may yield more choices than zeroing in on a single color.
- Know your measurements. Measure your chest, waist, arm length and inseam to find the perfect vintage suit. Write down all measurements to take with you when searching for the vintage suit.
- Look in local newspapers. Garage and church sales place ad's in local papers advertising the date and times of the event. They can be the place you find that perfect vintage suit you dreamed of owning. Call ahead if a number is listed to see if vintage suits are included in the sales inventory.
- Search on line. Many on line stores advertise vintage men's suits amongst other pieces of clothing. Inventory constantly changes so constantly check back on a few favorites sites for updates in new arrivals.
- Directories. Search your local directories for consignment and used clothing stores. Contact or visit the store(s) to let the manager or owner to let them know you are interested in purchasing a men's vintage suit. If it is not in stock they may take your number and call you when a piece comes in that may be of interest to you.
- Ask around. Family, friends and co-workers may have family or friends who have a vintage suit you may be interested in obtaining. Let them know size, two or three piece suit and color preference if you have any.