Are you wondering how to find vintage motorcycle clothing? Finding the perfect vintage look is easy if you know where to look. Many sources are available locally to find a vintage motorcycle jacket or boots to complete an outfit. If you're lucky, you may even be able to locate an entire vintage motorcycle outfit.
- Look online to find vintage motorcycle clothing. Use search engines to find vintage motorcycle clothing. Leather jackets, nylon jackets, vests, belts, buckles, boots, shoes and accessories are available on a number of online sites. Some of these sites also have a store front for those who live in close proximity.
- Use local and online directories. Physical directories, such as phone books and online directories, will give detailed listings to find local stores where you can purchase vintage motorcycle clothing.
- Motorcycle specialty stores. Aside from bikes and clothing, many motorcycle stores will have flyers advertising where and when swap meets are being held. Some vendors at these swap meets will have vintage motorcycle clothing for sale at their booths.
- Motorcycle repair shops. Many owners of repair shops also participate in swap meets. Stop in or call to find out where and when the next swap meet is. You may locate some nice vintage pieces.
- Local papers. Check local papers for bazaars, garage sales, estate sales and church rummage sales. These sales may be a place to find vintage motorcycle clothing for a cheap price.
- Call resale and thrift shops. Call around to see if any of the local secondhand shops have vintage motorcycle clothing in the store. Ask the owner to take your name and number if you are looking for a specific piece of clothing that may come in later.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.