How To Find Wholesale Martial Arts Supplies
When running a martial arts class or school, knowing how to find wholesale marital arts supplies can save you a lot of money. Whether you are in need of mats, training gear, sparring equipment or gis, there are a few places you can check to help you get what you need, save money and save time.
- Start by determining what you need that may be cheaper if purchased through wholesale martial arts supply dealers. Knowing what you need and having a list can keep you from overspending or buying many unnecessary items. Make your list and have it handy.
- Call local martial arts schools to see where they purchase their supplies. Make a list so you can contact these places later. You can also call places that may not be martial arts schools but offer martial arts classes such as gyms, fitness centers and YMCAs.
- Do an internet search for "wholesale martial arts supplies" and variations on that keyword phrase. You can also try including the nearest major city in your search to determine if there are any local wholesale martial arts distributors or businesses.
- Start contacting locations. Using your list from your internet searches and phone calls, contact wholesale martial arts suppliers and request catalogs if they have them available. You can also ask if they have online catalogs or a location where you can view the quality of their merchandise.
- Go through the information you have found, referring to your list of the supplies you need that you wish to buy wholesale. Determine what fits into your budget as well. Be sure to include delivery or shipping fees in your budget calculations so you don't accidentally overspend.
- Once you have settled on the suppliers for your wholesale martial arts items you are ready to make your purchases. Save receipts. If you ordered online, print the receipts and save them. Your accountant may be able to claim certain purchases as business expenses.