How To Find Wholesale Vintage Clothing
Knowing how to find wholesale vintage clothing can be quite a chore, but with a little bit of shopper know-how it can be done successfully. If you're blessed to actually live in a town or city that has several stores, you can knock this task out. Additionally, with the invention of the internet you can reach parts of the world that would have never been possible in another decade.
Things you'll need:
- Internet access
- Access to local vintage and wholesale retailers
- For those of us who live in the middle of nowhere, the internet is crawling with great sites to help get what you're looking for. Stores in New York are setting up sites so that customers can shop the entire inventory and have it shipped directly to them without the hassle of actually going to the bigger cities and searching aimlessly.
- For many owners of vintage clothing that are looking to make money on their own clothes, there is the option of websites designed to let users sell the items themselves. If you want to get a really good bargain, check out eBay or Bid.com. These are just a few websites where you can look for great vintage clothing pieces.
- If you actually want to dive into the whole world of going into these stores, one place to look is The Salvation Army or your local Goodwill. Believe it or not, these places are jam-packed with great deal that anyone would want to purchase. Another good thing about this is you also will benefit your local community programs because several programs reach out to local wholesalers to help with their operations.
- There are stores whose mission is selling vintage clothing. If you're lucky and you buy in bulk, you can actually get a really good deal. Sometimes it will actually pay to buy in bulk.
Not only can you shop online or go to your local Goodwill, buying vintage clothing at a wholesale price is a really great experience. Get out, go shopping and enjoy the bargains that are out there!