How To Find Your Singing Voice
If your singing voice is in there but you just can not seem to get to it, these tips on how to find your singing voice will help. Everyone can sing, although some much better than others. If you follow these few simple steps, you may not be headed for a professional career, but you will be able to keep up with everyone else.
- Sing the music scales. Use an instrument like a piano or keyboard and go through the music scales. Use your singing voice to match the keys as you play them.
- Record your voice. One of the best ways to hear how your singing voice sounds and what needs to be improved it to listen to how you sound. Listen to the sound of your voice as you sing through the music scales to see if it sounds right.
- Watch yourself in the mirror. This help with enunciation. You can not find your singing voice if the words do not sound right.
- Sing from your diaphragm. The sound of your singing voice should come from down in your diaphragm, not come from your throat. Standing up straight helps with this. To find your diaphragm, take a deep breath without lifting your shoulders up. If your stomach expands you are doing it right.
- Try signing up for a few singing lessons. Just a few lessons from a professional might be the best way to find that singing voice. With just a few tips from a teacher, your voice can make some big improvement. Before you know it you will be singing along with everyone.