How To Finger Females
Know how to finger a female is not as simple as it may sound. Before beginning anything, ask her what she likes and dislikes. If all is a go, then fingering her won't be as difficult as it may seem. The ultimate goals when fingering a female are to get her well lubricated and for her to have an orgasm. However, there are many who may not know the art of fingering a female. Though you may get pleasure out of fingering your woman, there are a few steps that should be taken and things to consider before and during this very erotic and sensual form of foreplay.
- Get your woman in the mood. Setting the mood for fingering a female requires a relaxing and calming environment. The most comfortable place to finger a female would be on a bed. So, if this is going to be performed on a bed, that means the room should be set with low lighting, light music such as jazz and soft rock. The room should also have a pleasant scent.
- Take her clothes off if she's wearing any and her underwear or just place your hands down her clothes until you feel her pubic hair, or her vulva (labium majus). Once you have her in the mood, she will want you to finger her and probably do more.
- Place your fingers on her clitoris, which is located at the top of the vulva and protrudes a little. When you have reached her clitoris, or clit, begin rubbing it in slow circular motions. This stimulates the clitoris.
- Once you have your woman stimulated, she should be moist, making it easier to use your other hand and sticking two fingers in her vagina.
Rub the clitoris faster with a little more pressure as your other two fingers on the other hand are gliding in and out of the vagina.
- Make sure you are doing the "come here" motion with your fingers while your fingers are inside of her. You will feel a muscle that feels similar to the roof of your mouth. That is the woman's G-spot.
Stroking a woman's vagina and rubbing her clitoris with your fingers are two ways to fingering a female. If done properly, you will cause the woman to climax in some cases, and she will want to be fingered more. Once you understand the steps on how to finger a female, you will find new and endless possibilities where fingering can be done, because it will be easier for you. Fingering a female can be exciting and fun.
Tips: You can alternate between stimulating the clitoris and stroking the vagina if you don't want to finger in both places at the same time. Before you finger a female, make sure your hands and fingernails are clean thoroughly. This will cut down on any bacteria and yeast infections that women are prone to getting. Make sure you notice the color of her vaginal secretions and odor. If her secretions are clear, or if they are consistent, there may not be anything wrong with her that can be seen with the naked eye. If her secretions are very thick, curdled, yellowish-green, with offensive odor, or if she's in pain while you finger her internally, discontinue fingering and advice her to see a physician. She may have an infection of some sort already. Foreplay, in most cases, promotes intercourse. Make sure if you are sexually active to always protect yourself by using condoms and vaginal films to prevent STD's and HIV.