How To Finger A Girl Properly
To be the ultimate lover, you have got to know how to finger a girl properly. If you don't, you're already at a disadvantage. Most women learn how to get off by manually stimulating themselves long before they could afford to get an adult toy to take care of their needs. If you can't match her skill or at least be willing to learn, she'll write you off as an amateur and you don't want that! Here’s what you need to know in order to finger your girl so well she’ll nickname you Butterfingers.
- Make sure she’s comfortable. Most women need to be completely relaxed in order to let go with you. A couple of drinks, a massage, even just relaxing in front of the television is enough to soothe her into a state where she’s sexually receptive to your affection. Just make sure she’s relaxed enough to let you do your thing.
- Keep your hands clean. Looks are important when it comes to fingering a girl, but it’s not simply due to vanity reasons. Remember that although the vagina is accommodating, it’s still a very delicate and sensitive area of a woman’s body that doesn’t need much to get irritated. Keep your hands clean prior to sexual activity and maintain short, trimmed nails with smooth ridges to avoid cutting or scraping.
- Move at her pace. Women’s bodies can be finicky; what works today may not work tomorrow. Therefore, don’t always assume that the same techniques that got her off the last time you were together will automatically work this time. Start off slow and adjust according to her responses--especially if she says, “Oh, baby. Yes right there! Don’t stop!”
- Use lube and plenty of it. There’s almost no such thing as too much lube, especially as you’re first starting out. You might want to use your spit or you may opt for a flavored lube if you’re really daring. Lube will allow you to really glide over her clitoris and through her folds with ease and add to her comfort. Some lube also increase sexual sensitivity.
- Exhibit dexterity and creativity. Fingering a girl doesn’t mean you stick your digits in and just move them in and out, nor does it expressly require you to penetrate her. Avoid directly stroking her clitoris at first; it might be too sensitive until she’s warmed up. Instead, stroke her folds, caress her thighs and tease her private area.
- Taste her, lick her, suck her. As you finger her, make out with her. Suck her neck and her nipples, lick her ears--just put your mouth to work and dress up your manual stimulation with oral accents. Demonstrate how erotic you are by sucking your fingers and telling her how good she tastes and how you’re looking forward to seeing if it’s really as tight and wet as she feels once you really get inside.
- She’s a cute girl, let her touch your penis. Have her stroke you off as you finger her. If she’s inclined, she might be encouraged to bend over from one side and let you continue your magic while she goes down on you. Some women find it kinky to taste their arousal, especially when it turns you on. If she’s a part of this crowd, have her suck the juice off your fingers.
- Caress her G-spot. Many women love G-spot stimulation, so you need to make sure you know how to target your girl’s G-spot and stimulate it properly. Located about one to three inches inside the vagina, the G-spot is a small, spongy area in her upper vaginal walls that feels a little like a bean. Most people suggest you insert two fingers and curl them in a “come here” motion, but this isn’t necessarily the gospel truth. Move slowly to find this area and when you do, apply a little pressure and gauge her reaction for feedback. If you get really good at this, you can make your girl squirt, which is a euphoric and extremely sexy experience in and of itself.