How To Finger A Girl
Learning how to finger a girl might seem like one of those natural, intuitive processes that happens as if by instinct, like learning to walk or learning to whistle. But just because you've successfully learned those things doesn't mean it was easy; you just don't remember how hard it was (hey, some of us never learned to whistle. All I can do is walk around sounding like a one-man jug band). Human beings have very few instinctive skills; sadly, knowing how to finger a girl isn't one of them. The next time you find yourself poised to finger a girl, follow these steps to success.
- Don't Just Dive in All at Once. When you think of fingering a girl, think of making love to her with your hands. Now, obviously, if you've reached the point of fingering a girl you've no doubt completed quite a bit of foreplay, and you're no doubt feeling inclined to rush the job. Don't do it. Tease the girl; tickle the clitoris and the opening of the vagina for a few minutes before you penetrate.
- Add Fingers One at a Time. When you penetrate, do so with only one or two fingers. Some girls have more narrow vaginal openings than others, so some will enjoy just two fingers, while others will prefer three or more. Find out what yours wants by asking her. Some girls are shy, and may require more gentle encouragement to express themselves sexually.
- Pace Yourself. When you're fingering a girl, start slow and speed up the tempo gradually as your girl becomes more responsive.
- Know When to Quit. Fingering a girl can be a great prelude to the main event, but don't overdo it. Finger your girl for ten or fifteen minutes, or until she lets you know she's ready for more.
Tips and Warnings:
- If you have long, sharp fingernails, cut and file them smooth before attempting to finger any girls. Please.
- Wiggle your fingers in a beckoning motion to stimulate the G spot.
- Don't be offended if your girl doesn't want to be fingered. Some girls don't like it. (Maybe her ex-boyfriend didn't cut his fingernails).