How to fit contact lenses is not as difficult as you might think. If the idea of wearing contact lenses scares you then you may want to consider the fact that according to the University of Michigan Kellogg Eye Center, over twenty-four million people in the United States wear contact lenses. Aside from the fact that you will feel better about how you look once you learn how to fit contact lenses, a few of the advantages to wearing contact lenses are that the size of your visual fields will be increased, you will have less magnification effects, and you will have less chromatic and peripheral anomalies.
When learning how to fit contact lenses you will need the following items:
- Contact lenses
- All purpose cleaning solution for contact lenses
- Wash your hands thoroughly with warm water and soap. Dry them off with a towel. This is a very important step when learning how to fit contact lenses.
- Wash your contact lenses. You can do this by adding 3 or 4 drops of cleaning solution to your contact lenses. Using your first finger rub the cleaning solution into the surface of each lens. Rinse both lenses off in water. Be sure you remove all the cleaning solution as you cannot get this in your eyes. If you do get some in your eyes by accident, take out your contact lenses and rinse them again. Also, rinse your eyes out thoroughly with water.
- Put the first contact lens on the end of your index finger when you are first discovering how to fit contact lenses.
- Pull down your lower lid with your middle finger when finding out how to fit contact lenses, and look up. Gently put the lens on the lower part of your eyeball.
- Take your index finger off the lens. Let go of your lower eyelid.
- Repeat the process for how to fit contact lenses for your second lens.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!