If you need to learn how to fix a BlackBerry Storm that has a black screen, then you’ve come to the right place. The black screen is a known problem with the BlackBerry Storm. The steps below should help you resolve this problem.
- The very first thing to try is simply remove the battery. Take the cover off and pull the battery out. Wait about 30 seconds and put it back in. Check to see if your BlackBerry Storm still has a black screen.
- If you are still having the black screen problem try a hard reset. To do this click on Options – Security Options – General Settings – Option Key – Wipe Handheld.
- If the black screen problem still exists connect your BlackBerry Storm to your computer via the USB cable. If it is just the screen and not the phone it should initiate a backup.
- If none of the above works check to see if you have an upgrade available. Sometimes upgrades will fix known problems like this. Make sure your BlackBerry Storm is not connected to your computer. Click the icon Check for Updates. Save the plugin when prompted.
- Download the plugin and open it. Click on Run to install the drivers.
- Connect your BlackBerry Storm to your computer and click on Next. This will start the update process. You will not be able to use your BlackBerry Storm during the update process.
If none of the steps above fixes the black screen problem on your BlackBerry Storm then you need to contact your cell phone provider.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
You might be little spoon or perhaps a Belieber. Or, if you’re lucky, one popular country star.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.