Learn how to fix a broken toe nail to be good as new. Whether you stub your toe or drop something on the toe nail, all you want is for it to get better. When a toe nail is broken or split, it can be extremely painful. To get relief from the pain and to fix the broken toe nail, there are some remedies you can do yourself. However, if the broken toe nail is severe and too painful, visiting your doctor may be a good idea.
To fix a broken toe nail, you will need:
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Cotton balls or tissue
- Fingernail clippers or scissors
- Bandage material and medical tape
- Pain reliever
- Clean the toe nail. First, take some hydrogen peroxide and pour it on a cotton ball. Daub at the broken toe nail with the cotton ball to clean the area. Be careful to not apply pressure to the sensitive broken toe nail.
- Clip any sharp nail fragments. Next, use fingernail clippers or small scissors designed to trim finger nails or toe nails to clip off any sharp toe nail fragments. Be very careful and use extreme care to not clip the broken toe nail too close to the skin. Just trim off any protruding pieces of toe nail.
- Apply a bandage. Use flat white bandage material and place it over the broken toe nail. Use medical tape to secure the bandage over the broken toe nail. Do not make the bandage too tight.
- Take a pain reliever. Use a pain reliever that works for you, such as aspirin or other tablets, to help relieve the pain.
- Go to the doctor. If the broken toe nail is extremely painful or is not healing, go see your doctor.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Now Fat and Scruffy, Mark-Paul Gosselaar Tells Us All About ...
The man formerly known as Zack Morris is hairier, heftier and playing a Major League catcher in the new FOX show.