How To Fix A Chipped Skateboard
Are you wondering how to fix a chipped skateboard? Save the chipped piece or pieces to use in to fix a chipped skateboard. You have two options, you can super glue the piece in to place or build the area around the chip using wood the wood epoxy or universal repair filler.
- repair filler or wood epoxy
- old knife or putty knife
- color to match your board or grip tape
- paint brush if painting
- fine grit sand paper or an emery board
- Fill in chipped area with Home Fix repair filler or ARTS wood epoxy. To fix a chipped skateboard apply the repair filler or wood epoxy with an old knife or putty knife. If you would like to use the piece you retreived place it on the filled in area while the wood epoxy or repair filler is freshly applied. Wipe off excess repair filler or wood epoxy.
- Allow the product you chose time to dry properly. Follow instructions given on the product to make sure the fixed area of the chipped skateboard is completely dry. Touch test to be sure the area is completely dry.
- Sand the repaired area(s). Use a small piece of sand paper or an emery board to sand the area to match the rest of the board to fix the chipped skateboard correctly.
- Paint, stain or apply grip tape to finish your boards repair. Apply whichever finish you choose according to instructions provided. Notethat color can be added to the repair filler. Read instructions to correctly fix your chipped skateboard properly.