How To Fix A Frozen Ipod
Figuring out how to fix a frozen iPod can be incredibly frustrating. Whether you are driving in the car listening to you music or you are going on a run, being left in silence can be annoying. By following some simple steps, you can fix your frozen iPod and begin to listen to your music again.
In order to fix a frozen iPod you will need:
- an iPod
- a computer with iTunes
- the sync cable
- Turn the power tp the iPod off. This may be the quickest fix. Although your playlist may not be exactly where it was the device froze, you won't have to go through the process of restoring it if a simple reboot is in order. It is also the simplest solution.
- Put the iPod into recovery mode. On the iTouch, this is done by pressing the home button and the power button at the same time. If you do decide you need to reset your iPod to factory default settings, keep in mind that you will loose any of the music and information that is stored on the player.
- Connect your device to a computer with iTunes open.
- Follow the onscreen prompts. You will have to confirm that you want to reset the iPod.
- Reload your music.
- If this fails, you may have another sort of failure on your device. If it is under warranty, bring it to an authorized dealer to have the issue fixed. Otherwise, it will be beneficial to purchase a new player.