If you own Guitar Hero, you should learn how to fix the Guitar Hero drums. If your Guitar Hero drum set is already in need of repair, no look further! You can easily repair the drums yourself. A common complaint about the Guitar Hero drums is the drum pads. Repair is simple as long as you know what you need to do. Repairing these game parts is a business itself. There are numerous companies that promise to repair game system parts and accessories. You ship the parts to them and usually wait several weeks for your product to be returned. Why pay someone to do something you can do on your own right when you need it?
In order to repair your Guitar Hero drums, you will need:
- Guitar Hero drums
- Small knife
- Electrical tape
- Disconnect your drums from your game console. Using a screwdriver, unscrew the back of the drums. Carefully and slowly remove the back piece.
- You are going to need to remove the glue from the sensor. Using a small knife will work best.
- Separate the wire from the sensor. There are two parts to the sensor in the back. You need to be certain you remember which wire goes where.
- Strip down the wire slightly. You want more wire exposed for the senor to read.
- Tape down the wire to the sensor using your electrical tape. Try connecting the drums back to your game to see if it is fixed before screwing the components back together.
- If the problem is not fixed, there could be a more serious problem. The cymbals are known to cause problems, too. Check to make sure they are plugged into the right jack. Switch the jacks and see if this works. If not, there could be an internal wiring problem. If this is the case, you may want to contact the warranty department.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Now Fat and Scruffy, Mark-Paul Gosselaar Tells Us All About ...
The man formerly known as Zack Morris is hairier, heftier and playing a Major League catcher in the new FOX show.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.