After entering the wrong unlock code several times you may be wondering how to fix a hard-locked Nokia 3595. A Hard-locked Nokia 3595 is created by multiple failed attempts to enter the SIM unlock code. Once the Nokia 3595 becomes hard-locked the process to unlock it involves either using a data cable or clip. The data cable method requires software which is not available in any capacity to the regular public. To fix a hard-locked Nokia 3595 would require very expensive equipment and software which is not practical for unlocking a single phone. The easiest method is to contact the cellular provider and request assistance, typically they are willing to help you.
- Contact your cellular provider. Locate the customer service number for your current cellular provider. Typically this number can be found on your bill, the companies website or by dialing a prefix such as *611 on your cellular phone.
- Inquire about unlock services. Inquire about the company's policy on unlocking cellular phones and more specifically a Nokia 3595. Many cellular companies will fix a hard-unlocked phone at a service center if you have been a customer for longer than ninety days.
- Take the phone to the service center. Locate a service center for your cellular provider. Take the phone to the service center and allow them to fix the hard-lock on your Nokia 3595.
- There is no code to unlock a hard-locked Nokia 3595, it must be done with a data cable or clip.
- Third-party companies may be able to fix a hard-locked Nokia 3595 for a nominal fee.
- If by chance you own the software or a clip you should consult an operations manual for specific instructions on your model with the Nokia 3595.