- How To Change Timing Belt On 2004 Honda Accord 4 Cylinder
- How To Replace Transmission Control Unit In 1991 Honda Accord
- How to Replace Head Gasket on a Honda
- How To Check Car Engine For Oil Leaks
- How To Replace Serpentine Belt On Honda Accord EX
- How To Install Front Door Speakers In 1997 Honda Civic LX
- Cheap Sports Cars: 10 Best
How to Fix Honda Odyssey Sliding Door
So, you're having a problem with your Odyssey sliding door and you need to know how to fix the Honda Odyssey sliding door? The most common problem with Honda Odyssey sliding doors is that they don't open and that a light will illuminate showing that there's a problem with the door. We're going to tell you how to fix this problem. Here's how to fix a Honda Odyssey Sliding Door!
- Turn the doors off. Disable the power door switch on the left dashboard. Left of the steering wheel to be exact. Hit the switch to disable the door. Then, remove the power door fuse. It is located underneath the front passenger area. Simply put your finger into the slot and pull outwards to remove the door fuse. It shouldn't pop completely out so that you could hold it in your hand, however. It should have popped out the way a door opens, still connected to the hinge.
- "Fix the doors." Now, it's time to fix the door. In this step, you'll need to manually open the sliding door and manually close the sliding door that's having problems. Pull the latch and pull open the sliding door that's having problems. Then close the door by pushing on it in the right direction.
- Power the sliding door back on. Pop the power door fuse back into place. Push the power door fuse to put it back into place. Then, hit the power door switch on the left dashboard to power it back on. Now, the sliding door should be working perfectly.
- Test the door. First, make sure that the sliding door light is off. Then, try to open the door. If it opens, then it is working just find and you have successfully fixed the sliding door!
Posted on: Sep. 30, 2010