You want to know how to fix the number on a jersey football? Is the number wearing off or beginning to peel off? Here's an easy fix for that. If the fix does not work, you will have to replace the number with a new number.
Things You Will Need:
- An iron
- A towel
- Possibly a new number
- Ironing board
- The number on your football jersey is beginning to peel off. You want fix the number. Start with this easy fix knowing that worse comes to worst, you may have to replace the number.
- Take your shirt and set it on an iron board. Turn the back of the jersey towards you. You need to fix the jersey number on this part of the jersey.
- Take a towel and place it over the jersey. Take a hot iron and iron the towel directly over the jersey number. This should melt the material the number is made of and fix it back on your jersey.
- This may not work. If not, remove the number from your jersey. It may depend on how old the jersey and the number both are. The material is hot and you should be able to remove it easily.
- Take a new number and place it on the back of your jersey. Take the towel and put it over your jersey. Take the hot iron and glue the number to your jersey. You do this by moving the hot iron (back and forth) across the towel. You have fixed the number on your football jersey. Now it is time to go out and play a good game of football.
Always put a towel over your jersey so you will not burn it with the hot iron.
Do not buy a new jersey unless it is the last resort.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
As Boogie Nights Turns 20, Here’s What You Didn’t Kno...
Fun facts about Paul Thomas Anderson, Dirk Diggler, Rollergirl and more.
15 Shirts Women Simply Can’t Resist—and Why
From Ts to button-downs and beyond, these must-haves will get her everlovin’ attention.
19 Men’s Grooming Gaffes That Totally Turn Women Off
And what to do about them.